My TOU

My terms are very simple. Download my kits and other freebies and feel free to re-colour and also re-size to suit your own creations. If you wish to share please use a link to my blog. Do not please claim as your own. I would love to see what you make. Unless otherwise credited all items are made by me



Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Spring Flowers


I have always watched out for signs of spring, particularly the snowdrops and crocus. This year has quite taken me by surprise. maybe it is just me, everything seems so early.

2 comments:

Clemmy said...

Hi Anita

When we were in Yeovil on January 14th we saw a whole roadside of daffodils in full bloom. I remember in 1990 when we collected my Mum from Heathrow, when she flew back to uk for Steves wedding, that she marvelled at the daffodils being out in February that year, and that was very early, so yes, they are getting earlier!
Today we have done a 20 km walk around the SW corner of Portugal, and seen lots of lovely flowers in bloom, including tiny creamy multi headed narcissus, growing wild!
hugs from Bev xx

Evelyn/Ev/Evee said...

What a gorgeous photo!