My TOU

My terms are very simple. Download my kits and other freebies and feel free to re-colour and also re-size to suit your own creations. If you wish to share please use a link to my blog. Do not please claim as your own. I would love to see what you make. Unless otherwise credited all items are made by me



Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Software


Just before Christmas I came across RealDraw Pro, fantastic software! I am only just starting to get a hang of some of it's capabilities. One of the most impressive allows wmf files (clipart) to be imported and completely changed using built in styles. This sunburst was created using the 'follow path' tool. Do take a look and try it for 30 days. A brilliant vesatile, stand alone program.
RealDraw. Here
Sunburst psd format. Here


No comments: