My TOU

My terms are very simple. Download my kits and other freebies and feel free to re-colour and also re-size to suit your own creations. If you wish to share please use a link to my blog. Do not please claim as your own. I would love to see what you make. Unless otherwise credited all items are made by me



Monday, February 9, 2009

New Layout

I have wanted to know how to make this type of layout for some time. Thanks to Easy Custom Blogs I have made my first layout, hopeful more to come and share. Thank you Jeanette.

2 comments:

Fotf said...

Way to go Mum, very nice and very you.I shall look forward to seeing more :-)

MemoryKeeper said...

Your blog is very beautiful! You have done a magnificent job!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
Come Scrap your Blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs